At Twin Gables Bed and Breakfast, every guest reservation is both important and special to us. Please review our policies before making a reservation.
- Absolutely No Smoking Inside the B & B or Vacation Rental Apartment.
- Smoking is allowed on outside porches.
- We observe “quiet hours” after 10 pm.
- Small pets are allowed ONLY in our vacation rental apartment.
- Special situations allow for children, please call to make arrangements.
- Breakfasts for guests not staying at Twin Gables may be purchased at $15/pp. You may invite your friends to join you for breakfast!
Since local dinner options are limited. We do offer full dinners with starter salad, main course, beverage and dessert at $35/pp, or lighter Twin Gables Simple Suppers, of either pasta or a hearty soup, with home made bread, dinner salad and coffee or tea, for $15 per person.
Let us know in advance if you would like to try one of our house suppers.
Check-in: starts at 3:00 PM. / Check-out: 11:00 AM.
If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation:
- Please call us at least 3 (three) days* prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation.
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than three (3) days* notice, shorten your stay or check out early; you will forfeit your deposit.
- If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund may be made.
*NOTE: A 30 day cancellation notice is required on whole house bookings and for some holidays and special events.
- Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted.
- Tax rate : 7.6% sales tax plus 2% local room tax will be added to room rate
- Payment in full is required upon arrival.
- There will be no refund for an early departure.
We are happy to host small (less than 50 in party) weddings.
For these events the entire property* must be booked.
Additional details apply. Please call to make specific arrangements.
We look forward to your visit to Twin Gables in Skamokawa, near Cathlamet in the Lower Columbia region